We decided to step out of our comfort zone this week and do an audio post! Hearing your recorded voice is always a little weird but mine really is this time. I have a pretty bad sinus infection, and it sounds pretty hoarse. But since being perfect has nothing to do with making change and pushing your boundaries we took the plunge anyway. This is our first shot at trying an audio post and while it’s not perfect, we liked how it turned out and had fun doing it!
I had been discussing some of the things I was learning along my personal decluttering road and Tracy and I were having some great conversations on the phone about it. She had lots to share because she had started decluttering in earnest for different reasons than I had started. I thought it might help people to hear two different points of view on the subject.
We talk about:
- how both of us removed 500 things from our homes
- how we came to be able to let go of 100 books each
- learning to trust the future to provide what we want
- how we each came (in our own way) to let go of so many belongings
- and how decluttering can be both the cause and effect of change!
We hope you enjoy the recording. Please share it with anyone you think may benefit from the conversation and share with us if you’d like to hear more conversations. Also, would you like to be able to join us in future conversations, and if so what would you most like to chat about?
We hope you enjoy!